My Blog

Welcome to my page!!!...This should be entertaining :) What a better place for me to ramble on and on about things! I don't know why I didn't do this sooner. I'm so glad that I finally get to be Hot Donna for something :P



Sunday, November 4, 2018

oops

Well, I already missed a couple days lol - hard to form new habits anyway-

yesterday the new small group leader got engaged. and I think it proves that God has a sense of humor. As I've been buzzing around having hope for my own engagement. That kind of slapped me in the face and brought me back to reality.

at first, I was sad because I wanted to be the one to share the excitement with our group. but it made me realize that I was kind of turning this whole getting married thing into an idol, which is pretty lame.

Interesting how easy that stuff can happen without you knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment